Exciting things are happening at The Luxe Room, and we’d love to have a chat with the right candidates about being our new Paramedical Esthetician!
What’s our foundation?
For the past two years, The Luxe Room has been a one-and-a-half person show comprised of an Aesthetic Registered Nurse performing high-end cosmetic treatments & her behind-the-scenes geeky husband managing the digital details. We have been focused on providing exceptional cosmetic services, creating happy clients, and slowly growing the business. We’ve been lucky to have the ‘problem’ of being extremely busy for the majority of this time and, therefore, NEED TO START GROWING OUR TEAM!
What’s happening now?
We are expanding…and so excited about it. We’re starting to build our Luxe Room team and have begun the search for the best Paramedical Estheticians & Administrative Assistants in the world 😉
What is our vision for the near future?
Our new location is opening in December 2020. We want to be the best and most exciting cosmetic clinic in Denver, and are going to build a team to reflect it.
- Fun & exciting clinic
- Innovative, progressive & always expanding our knowledge in the industry
- Very focused on employee & client satisfaction
- Competitive hourly pay + commission
- Part-time with option of full-time once booking requests exceed part-time availability
- Roughly 25-30 hours per week
- 7.5 hour shifts
- Shifts are 830-5pm, with 1 evening (until 8pm) per week, and 1-2 Saturdays per month (4-6 hour shift on Saturdays)
- Assist in local marketing events as needed
- Participate in mission-driven company projects
- Paramedical Esthetician duties including
- Master basic knowledge of services performed and products offered (training provided)
- Extreme focus on quality customer care
- Performing treatments such as HydraFacials, chemical peels, dermaplanes, laser, IPL services, among others
- Stocktake, stock organization, and ordering
- Content creation & posting on business’s social media accounts (always with written patient consent if patient ever involved)
- Other duties as assigned
- PTO for part-time & full-time staff
- Paid orientation & ongoing training
- Free & discounted staff treatments/products
IDEAL PARAMEDICAL ESTHETICIAN QUALITIES
- Friendly, positive attitude, & customer-care focused
- Loves working with team
- Must have PASSION for cosmetic services & skincare!
- Exceptional verbal & written communication
- Dependable & trustworthy
- Courteous & professional bedside manner
- Resourceful, organized & easily able to adapt. Anticipate needs of clients & clinic administration
- Thinks outside the box
- Loves to learn
- Maintains professionalism, friendliness, & efficiency in busy environments
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or higher
- Valid Colorado Esthetician License
- Previous clinical experience in performing cosmetic skin services is absolutely essential
- Previous experience in high-end Cosmetic Clinic
- Certified in Laser treatments
- Experience performing HydraFacials or similar, microneedling, chemical peels, laser & IPL treatments
- Send in your resume
- Resumes reviewed & you will get response back within 5 business days
- In-person interviews (with COVID-19 precautions to keep everyone safe!) to be held in mid-late November
- Successful applicant(s) to be notified by 1st week of December or earlier
- Orientation and training held mid-to-late-December with opening week shortly after – YAY!