Yes, YOU! Exciting things are happening at The Luxe Room, and we’d love to have a chat with the right candidates about being our cosmetic clinic’s Administrative Assistant.
What’s our foundation?
For the past two years, The Luxe Room has been a one-and-a-half person show comprised of an Aesthetic Registered Nurse performing high-end cosmetic treatments & her behind-the-scenes geeky husband managing the digital details. We have been focused on providing exceptional cosmetic services, creating happy clients, and growing the business. We’ve been lucky to have the ‘problem’ of being extremely busy for the majority of this time and, therefore, NEED TO START GROWING OUR TEAM!
What’s happening now?
We are expanding…and so excited about it. We’re starting to build our Luxe Room team and have begun the search for the best Administrative Assistants & Paramedical Estheticians in the world 😉
What is our vision for the near future?
Our new location is opening in December 2020. We want to be the best and most exciting cosmetic clinic in Denver, and are going to build a team to reflect it.
THE LUXE ROOM COMPANY CULTURE
- Fun & exciting clinic
- Innovative & progressive
- Very focused on employee & client satisfaction
- Part-time with possibility of full-time after 3 months
- Roughly 20-25 hours per week
- 7.5 hour shifts
- Shifts are 830-5pm, with roughly 1 evening (until 8pm) per week, and 2 Saturdays per month (4-6 hour shift on Saturdays)
- Assist in local marketing events as needed
- Participate in mission-driven company projects
- Front desk duties including
- Open/closing duties
- Patient check-in/check-out
- Scheduling and managing patient bookings
- Master basic knowledge of services performed and products offered (training provided)
- Extreme focus on quality customer care
- Posting on & co-managing business’s social media accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- PTO for part-time & full-time staff
- Paid orientation & training
- Free & discounted staff treatments/products
IDEAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT QUALITIES
- Friendly, positive attitude, professional, & customer-care focused
- Loves working with team
- Strong interest in cosmetic treatments & self-care
- Exceptional verbal & written communication
- Dependable & trustworthy
- Resourceful, organized & easily able to adapt. Anticipate needs of clients & clinic administration
- Thinks outside the box
- Maintains professionalism, friendliness, & efficiency in busy environments
- Education: High school diploma or higher
- Basic knowledge of cosmetic treatments
- Social media experience, especially Instagram
- Administration/front desk experience
- Previous experience with booking software
- Previous experience in high-end Cosmetic Clinic or similar
EXPECTED HIRING PROCESS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Send in resume, cover letter, & answer questions below
- Resumes/cover letters reviewed & you will get response back within 5 business days
- Interview #1: Phone interviews to be held in mid-November
- Interview #2 (for successful phone interviews) in-person interviews to be held in mid-late November with COVID precautions, of course
- Successful applicant(s) to be notified by 1st week of December or earlier
- Orientation and training held mid-to-late-December with opening week shortly after – YAY!